Saturday, February 23, 2008

What do you like to do at the beach?


Frisbee? (Haree-sounds like Head- ie)


Guitar? (Marci)


Watch waves? (Ashley)



I think my favorite thing about the beach is chatting. Depending on how well you know me, you understand that LOVE chatting! No expected outcome for the conversation, no rules about who can talk when, no problem to solve. I love chatting with people I trust. Although, I had a really good time playing soccer in the wet sand yesterday... but it is trouble when a big wave comes!


5 comments:

Julie T said...

You've always been a really good chatter! No problem summoning up the small talk. It makes it real easy to hang out with you! I didn't know the water was anything but fresh and wonderful in NZ or that you were only allowed 2 showers a week! My favorite thing to do at the beach is play in the water (or snorkle!!!)

Noelle said...

I love laying there with my eyes closed and sunglasses on while listening to the waves. Then when I get too hot, I love running into the water just like bay watch. J/k.

Macsen said...

I'm pretty sure my favorite thing at the beach is either looking for pretty rocks or Body surfing. It's a toss up. I also love taking pictures of the beach. I'd someday like to try painting them even!

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Remember that one time when you spelled my name wrong....every time.....MarciE.

But I still love ya!

Thanks for the pictures. I use them lots

Anonymous said...

I just love to squish my toes through the warm sand. I also enjoy walking on the edge of the water and get an occasional big unexpected wave. That's FUN.