Sunday, February 10, 2008

Stained Glass :)

This was definitely the funniest camp ground ever! Not such a "nice" place, but we were a stone's throw from the beach, and surrounded by RV's like this one :) I look like I fit right in- I get such a kick out of it! We drove in, feeling a little skeptical, but then Julia and I spotted this amazing trailer with a STAINED GLASS door! This was definitely the best RV around! We also played charades at this place, and got some funny things to act out like, "Stripper" which Cameron, a boy, got, and "Mark" our group leader. Boy was that funny! We made friends with some local primary school kids who advised us not to waste money whale watching... This was also hilarious! It's funnier looking back on it, but I think I could appreciate the humor at the time too. During the first two weeks of camping and such, I forgot my belt. So my pants were falling down a lot, especially when I wore these particular pants. Well, Katie Jo decided to take advantage of my loss and give me the HARDEST, the MOST uncomfortable, THE dirtiest weggie EVER! I could go into great detail, but I think I'll just stick with the phrase, "it hurt!" to describe the event. It hurt, and it caught me totally off guard! She had perfect timing! She thought she was so funny, and was just so proud of herself... I'm glad I can be the butt of the joke sometimes too..

4 comments:

Julie T said...

We're glad there's someone else in your group who can even the score once in a while! Way to go, Katie Jo! Hope you found your belt! How 'bout some pictures of tea with Mags and some of the fancy desserts?? Or the inside of her home?

Heather said...

That is a sweet RV!

Anonymous said...

You still look like you are having a blast. What fun to find a stained glass door in a trailer. Most unusual. Leave it to you to find that.

Noelle said...

A stained glass trailer? I thought I'd never see the day. I can't believe that wedgie, i've never had a wedgie, but I can imagine that they hurt quite a bit. Do you think you'll get back at her?