Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Random tidbits

I was bored of writing a paper, so I decided that this was a pretty good waste of time:

2. Diamonds or pearls? Um I think, both. :) I LOVE my diamond earrings that I have worn every day since 8th grade, but I’ve taken a liking to pearls since China.
4. What is your favorite TV show? MONK and I LOVE Lucy!
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? As of late- Wheat Bix (NZ’s most popular cereal) with Museli sprinkled on top! SOOO good! Oh, and a piece of toast with Nutella
6. What is your middle name? Elise, oh wait, Elyse!
7. What food do you dislike? Spinach, pork rinds, cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise…
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Well, I think I would have to go with Selena or Celine Dion. No. JIM BRICKMAN! Or Jon Schmidt.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Mazda Protégé- “Golda” But now, I ride Skebanger my bike. It means “rat chaser” in some African language…
10. Favorite sandwich? TUNA! I love pita bread when it’s cut correctly, and I like basically all the sandwiches in the MOA.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Sarcasm
12. Favorite item of clothing? My green North Face jacket with thumb holes.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Umm… that’s a TOUGHIE- I want to go to Jerusalem and Ghana the most, but to vacation, I’d probably say Belize.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? North Face, hands down. But for normal clothes, probably Old Navy. Maybe Aeropostale? 

15. Where would you retire to? Depending on how the elections go, Banff Canada.
17. Favorite sport to watch? Figure skating/Jump Rope/Gymnastics
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Well, I’m planning a craft project involving seashells and I GOT A NEW CAMERA! I’m going to the “Adventure Capital of the World” on Friday!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A truck-driver, I’m embarrassed to say.
33. What are you listening to right now? Mags turning lights off. She likes to turn lights off and keep the water running for only 1 second at a time.
34. What was the last thing you ate? Peach/Mango yogurt with kiwi and ice cream.
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I don’t know, but that question reminded me that my 3 favorite colors (in order) are: Turquoise, John Deer green and Magenta.
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Tyler Crosby. I think? He lives in Otatara… far away… It’s hard not having a cell phone. Sometimes I just hold mine and remember the days when I could actually use it!
39. Favorite soft drink? I don’t like carbonation, but I really like this NZ drink called Ginger Beer.
40. Favorite restaurant? Probably Panera for every day type things, but if it were for a big deal, probably Benihana in downtown Seattle.
41. Hair color? Whatever is NATURAL!
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? I remember really liking the sit n’ spin, but mostly I just caused trouble with Kiersten, the girl next door. Those were the good old days. We liked presenting plays and practicing stunts on the front lawn.
44. Hugs or kisses? Um, I think Both. I don’t really want to get into that right now.
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? I used to prefer Vanilla, but my taste buds have matured. I pretty much pick the chocolate-based ice cream when I have a choice. It has to be quality chocolate though. Hershey’s isn’t worth it…
46. Coffee or tea? Herbal tea for sure. I drink tea about 5 times a day now. My favorite is “five roses” with sugar, and I also love “Red Bush” with hot milk. It’s a South African tea. Tea is SUCH a big deal here in NZ!
49. What is under your bed? All the stuff I have to stash since my room is puny.
50. What did you do last night? I rode my bike to the park at 9:30pm after a BBQ with the neighbors and watched Transformers on the big screen! Then I rode home at midnight past lots of scary guys and shady areas. But good news, Cam and Tyler had bike lights and were there for protection.
51. What are you afraid of? Having regrets.
52. Salty or sweet? Sweet. But my favorite food is popcorn.
53. How many keys on your key ring? Probably about 6. But, I have no responsibility these days, slash, I don’t carry keys, so I can’t really remember.
56. How many towns have you lived in? 4 (Kirkland, Redmond, Provo, Invercargill)
57. Do you make friends easily? I try to think I’m shy, but my friends say I’m really not. They think I'm charismatic. Making friends quickly is kind of out of my comfort zone.

What 3 words do you think best describe me? Be HONEST! No offense taken!

4 comments:

NatalieD said...

The 3 words that best describe you are: adventurous, fun, happy.

Julie T said...

Diverse, entertaining, spitfire!

Julie T said...

Wait, I just thought of a better word: swap entertaining, for
"hard-core"! Good, huh?

Noelle said...

rambunctious, goal-oriented, cuddlebug