Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just SAD!


This is when my camera broke. It was a sad SAD day. But a little easier to handle when putting it in perspective. I am happy to now have a fully functioning Canon that is doing a great job! Tyler tried to console me when the "lens error" message kept flashing, but we were both laughing too hard at our losses to help each other feel better. Ty's new watch has broken about 3 times since we've been here. What's the luck... What is the most valuable possession you have lost or broken?


5 comments:

Macsen said...

I totally lost one of my missionary name tags one week before I came home. It was the on that goes on the white shirt pocket, and that meant it was on me EVERY DAY of the mission. I was so upset I cried! We even got on the next bus and rode it to the end of the line to look in the bus I might've lost it in. It wasn't there. Then we were like an hour late getting home that night. I was so sad!

Macsen said...

PS - I LOVE ropes courses! They are SO much fun! We used to do a summer retreat every year for Student Council in High School. Love it!

Anonymous said...

I have to say my greatest loss was Grampy. Puts material things in perspective, doesn't it? Today is his birthday and he would have been 91 had he lived. Hard to imagine him so old.
Keep having fun, and know that we are all thinking of you every day.

Noelle said...

That face is just pitiful. I'm so happy you replaced the camera though, you'll treasure these pictures forever! My saddest thing I lost was that key to the Moss' house. My bad made it so their cat pooped all over their house the entire week they were gone.

Julie T said...

I am grateful to say that I have truly tried to forget and move on and can't remember much of anything...except my brand new Cinderella watch I received for my 8th birthday. I was so careful of it at school on its inaugural wearing that I took it off and laid it on the sink at recess when I washed my hands and never thought to put it back on. Naturally no one turned it in and I was devastated! Still am.