Wednesday, February 6, 2008

International denchers :)


We had a pretty great day in Christchurch! Just the day following the jumping pillow accident (which now has another picture) we went for a day in town. We hit the "World Buskers Festival" and got to take advantage of extra festivities and street performers :) I was so glad to have kebabs for lunch, and had a little more fun with the orange in my lunch. BG, your denchers have made international appearances! It was so fun to use my peels to make everyone laugh! Though, it's a lot harder to make these withour a knife- just fingers!


As you can see, Christchurch is also home to some beautiful botanical gardens! Our poses aren't so gorgeous, but we tried :) If Ashley would do a little more of the lifting, I wouldn't be in such trouble! We were attempting to get Ali straight above our heads, but that didn't work out so well... There are several pictures in this series, and they're funnier when you see them all together. In the end, we decided just to put Ashley on our shoulders and pose that way. Again, one of my crazy schemes to spice up a picture. My friends are lucky I didn't propose that we, "Be the roses" or something like that... It was fun to just walk around town and explain ourselves whenever someone asked where we're touring from. We're dead giveaways :)

5 comments:

Marcindra LaPriel said...

Oh, Stefanie.

Your dentures rock my socks. They peel my orange....lame, I know

Heather said...

Tanner says it looks like you're wearing braces. You should've lifted Ali's lower half since you're buffer. can't wait to see the series.

Noelle said...

What was the ultimate goal? A funeral pier? Beautiful botanical gardens. I'm loving your posts, keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Stefanie:
Well, the nut doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?
I congratulate you on your dentures made without a knife. Good job girl, you rock.

Love, BeeGee

Ashley Shae said...

First of all I could have done some more lifting...but I couldn't understand what in the world you wanted me to do. And I was laughing so hard I couldn't lift anything to save my life! Tell the whole story next time! Sheesh!