Sunday, February 10, 2008

LENS ERROR

This is the view out of my bedroom window! JUST KIDDING! Fooled you :) This is from our day trip to the Catlains. This is one of the last pictures I took before my camera quit responding. "Lens Error" is officially my least favorite notification of all time. But, it really was a great day! This is the same beach where we swam with the dolphins! Lisa and I had a blast doing handstands at every petrol station we stopped at on the 2 week trip. It became tradion to "jump out" and do this full body stretch about once a day. We tried to kick up against walls, or available fences, but sometimes we had to resort to the car. The worst was when the van door started sliding closed and my feet went with it! As the days went on, we upgraded to walking on our hands, doing leg formations, and even vertical push ups!

3 comments:

gwt said...

Stef, I am finally getting a few minutes to comment. Great photos! Thanks for posting. I am getting seriously charged up to see the Catlins and all the other fun places you and Ali will have to show us. So sorry about your lens error, but at least you have a replacement now so the photo montage continues!!

Noelle said...

Lens error is pretty much the worst message you can get on the camera. I'm SO sorry about that. Best of luck keeping the sand out of this new lens. I look forward to some more great photos!

Julie T said...

Four words: You're only young once! (So go for it!)