Thursday, January 31, 2008

Smiling Ducks


I often wonder why I can't just be "normal." I attempt to look for a normal picture of me, and I can never find one! I always have to do something showy or stupid, and then I end up ruining pictures. Any advice? It works out better if I can convince my co-posers to play along (like in the ferry picture above) but when I'm the only one being totally wierd, I feel dumb. I don't want to look like smiling ducks in every snapshot, but I don't want to be so crazy either. Please give suggestions to help me find a balance!

6 comments:

Noelle said...

Don't stop. Trust me, fun is better. "You'll thank me later"

Anonymous said...

You always look like the one that is having the most fun, so don't get off a winning horse.

Love, beegee

Shawna said...

If you posed "normally" you wouldn't be you! But the pose in front of all the signs made me laugh and laugh because of all the directions!

NatalieD said...

Better figure out the facial expressions before your wedding day. You'll want at least one or two "serious" photos of that occasion.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your personality in pictures! One of the girls in your "our first beach picture" looks familiar is there a girl named Kathy Jones in your group?

Heather said...

Personality pics are so fun to look back on. And just imagine how great they'll be for your kids.