Thursday, January 10, 2008

Leavin, On a Jet Plane!

This is it!!! I'm leaving in just 3 short hours! Living at the Whiteheads for the last month has been great, but I am so anxious to get started on this adventure! Most of my packing is done, so now I'm just enjoying some last good laughs with the kids. I spoke with my parents for the final time last night, and I feel really ready to go! Please take just a second to leave me with a bit of advice. I'd love to hear from you and will appreciate and apply any guidance you have for me. Thanks everyone!

5 comments:

Noelle said...

My advice: when you take photos, find a way to label the locations because you will forget the names in a few years.

Make strong friendships because these are the friends that will mostly likely stick with you through college. :)

Come home with no regrets! NZ baby! I wish I were going!

Anonymous said...

I don't really have any advice but have a fabulous time and I am exctied to hear all about it!
I love your footsie pjs and pig tails!

NatalieD said...

You'll "appreciate and apply any guidance?" Hmmmmmmmm. Brush. Floss. Say your prayers. Keep in touch regularly. Relish every experience. Behave yourself. How's that for a start?

Heather said...

I gave my advice last post, unsolicited. But now that it's asked for, here's one more:

Live every minute. Don't waste extra time sleeping, but get enough rest to give you the energy to enjoy NZ to the max.

Julie T said...

All great advice! Express constant gratitude; love greatly; walk softly, leave no trace; shun sarcasm and ego. Listen twice as much as you speak and make some magical memories!!!