Thursday, March 20, 2008

Party Central.

Hey ya'll. It is late. I am tired. But I just thought I would give you a little goodbye note. I am going to Dunedin (party central) tomorrow morning until late Monday night. I will be busy having fun and playing. I anticipate this YSA conference will be much like youth conference. Except with kiwis. I will be touring Cadbury World while in Dunedin and will visit Baldwin Street- the steepest street in the world! Don't worry, I'll take pictures and even video clips, so you'll feel like you were there. Love. Love. Love.

2 comments:

Julie T said...

Have fun in Dunedin! that's a long time to be there on a YSA Conference! Does Ken go on any of these? Hasn't replied yet; and I NEED your Milford information pronto!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart:
Another wonderful trip for you before Mom and Dad arrive. I have a feeling that "The Best is Yet to Come." It will be so much fun to be together again. (Wish I were a fly on the wall when you meet.)