Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Japanese Scissors





I decided to cut my hair the other day. It’s kind of a bad angle in this picture, but it gives the general idea. I put some more layers in front and took off about a half an inch. It feels/looks a lot healthier, and I just get a kick out of cutting my hair :) Ben called the other day and asked for a haircut. He biked on over after tea and I cut his hair for FREE! (That is a rarity around here.) He was very brave to trust me with his curly hair (not much experience there) and we had a rousing conversation in our 2 ft. kitchen. (and p.s. He kissed me RIGHT as Ali took the picture. That was not planned.)



It looks like Ali may be going skiing. Don’t be deceived. This is what we wear at home to stay warm. My “pajamas” consist of about 5 layers (including 3 pair of ski socks) and I still go to sleep cold. Please be grateful for central heating!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I do love central heating!

Looks like Ben paid for his haircut with a kiss! I've never cut curly guys' hair. Was it hard?

Noelle said...

Kissing boys are we? Who knew it would be cold in NZ?! It feels like we're starting to trade places because we're finally starting into spring here!

Julie T said...

Watch out! Soon you'll be doing all the boys' heads, if only to get a free kiss! :)