Thursday, April 10, 2008

wrapping it up.

Well folks... sorry I haven't posted in a while...  Things have been crazy while finishing up classes, packing and emotionally preparing to leave my life here in New Zealand.  Mom and dad got here today!  We had a fabulous time in Bluff (the southmost city in the world!) and exploring Queen's park.  Mags made us a great tea tonight and we did a puzzle.  What more could we ask for?  Well, we are off for Dunedin tomorrow morning!  Let the RV adventure begin. Please pray for me and Ali- we'll be in close quarters with crazy mom and dad in that RV this week :)  It's sad to leave, but all good things must come to an end. I'm looking forward to this next few weeks of travel, and then getting back into routine in the states.  LOVE to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was lovely to get your message today Stefanie. I have been looking for news every day, but today was lucky. What fun is still ahead of you. You'll probably even get in a couple of Pedro games. I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am not anonomous, I'm BeeGee. Guess I pressed something I shouldn't have. Oh well, anyway, it's just me.

Heather said...

Ah yes, a taste of RV life. Hope it is wonderful. And enjoy Samoa for me!

Julie T said...

I thought the RV rocked having you two there! And the shower was especially exciting! I didn't know I was going to get one-if you know what I mean! :) Great wrap up-I almost feel as though I were there!