Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Trip to the Hospital

So you know how I crashed in the park? Well, it turns out that little knee scrape is a bit worse than I had expected. I ended up in the hospital last night and got three stitches. They said it was a good thing I came in because Megan hadn't cleaned it out quite well enough and there was an infection starting. The good thing is: I didn't break several major bones (is it your coxix? I hope it's not your coxix!) and just have to keep the stitches in for a week and a half. Mom, now I know how you felt at Christmas. My buns were NUMB the whole time they were doing the stitching. Let's hope this is the last of the injuries while I'm here. Oh yeah, I'm still working on getting the pictures up here, I'll keep ya posted.
Love.

4 comments:

Noelle said...

With the way you ride bikes Stef, I'm surprised you didn't end up in a coma. Did you read Bry's post about that? How long would you like to linger til we can pull the plug?

I mean, biking is DEFINITELY not a strength of yours. You take your life in your hands every time you get on a bike. And endanger the people around you. Poor Kiwi pedestrians...

Anonymous said...

stef wi are you playing slap jack

-TANNER

Stefanie Elyse said...

Gee, thanks a lot Noelle! I'm not really THAT bad at bicycling. I'm really quite good now. At least I'm not crashing in front of cars that have to stop with a screeching halt!!

Bryan Tanner said...

It's a good thing you didn't need stitches in your bum!

p.s. I really like Tanner's comment: "Wi are you playing slap jack?"